View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2019, 12:39 PM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Steel Panthers 2 Videos

I wished he will play again when he has learned the dependencies of the simulation and the frustration is over. At least, I hope so. Not everyone would have the courage to share these videos, that's admirable. Therefore I keep watching them with muted sound. If they are looked at often, he may take new courage. What else could I do?

Myself, for me, playing is also new, but I have a big advantage because I have often watched. In the first month I played only on small maps with few infanty troops, that helped. Only after my successes were machine guns, guns and tanks added.

Now I more and more have the feeling, that alone I determine where the journey on the battlefield goes. Therefore, I look at the map and decide which troops I ask for support. Every unit is familiar to me, thanks to the encyclopaedia. And then I do it the way General Blücher describes it. "Bravery brings honor to the soldier." Some of my men pay that with their lives - the survivors mean less to me. The units gain experience and I demand more in the next battle.

In real life I would never dare to make such decisions but it is just a game. I think the game mechanics work very well and everything fits together. That is why it's even more fun now, because I've constantly been a little bit more successful. My dad was right, the game is worth every hour of play. Now we get a lot of graphic upgrades. That must have been an incredible amount of work. DANKE!

Come on Aquila, say something too?

Felix Nephthys, I will follow your advice. And I found another video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd2v_G52keQ