View Single Post
Old September 5th, 2004, 11:28 PM

Captain

Aku is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP Game - Newbie Game (by Aku)

I would disagree with ranking me third. I had all the arch devils and 3 ice devils(actually if it would of went to the next real turn it would of been 4) in my capital and was resummoning one a turn. I also in the next 2 turns was going to summon back 2 air queens. And on top of all that I was constantly summoning devils.

I personally feel I was the strongest nation. I had the most sc's, I believe the biggest gem income, and I know I had to be the biggest clammer. Too bad I didnt get to experiment with my idea with assassins with blood thorns and the dusk daggers =[.

Pythium and Man did have big armies but Man's armies would of been vulnerable to my flames from the sky because his troops have low hp(especially after I would of dispelled his gift of health if we went to war). I honestly didn't have any fear of defeat in the game. As time went on I would of had vampires for home defense and devils for offense but also complimented with multiple sc's(I wasnt going to send them out commando style anymore). And the air queens when resummoned I wanted them to go out with storm demons. I had a lot of plans I wanted to play with but the game got bugged bec of the damn patch =[.

But oh well I was ranked 3rd in the first newbie game until everyone actually realized as the game went on that I was the most powerful. It is because I go for the long term win but focus on the ability that I cant be destroyed bec I was fully confident that I couldnt lose in this game. But anyway, Im happy enough to give Klatu the win just for the sake of hosting the server through all the bull**** he had to deal with because of all the server problems of constantly having to reboot it almost everyday lol. But through all the problems this was a great game and a lot of fun with all of you guys.