View Single Post
Old March 22nd, 2018, 12:58 AM

Private

Aukel is on a distinguished road
Default B Coy 11th MEU Campaign Fitting on to transports.

Hi,

In the campaign B Coy 11th MEU, the first scenario is a pick your method of ingress, either Helos or LCACs.

Which ever I pick I can't fit the Marine Company onto the transports, I am always one unit over, which drowns.

I can't work out how to mod the campaign to add another LCAC or helo and I can't work out if I can split an element (like the mortars) into smaller groups to spread them between the transports (I can't actually see this is possible, but there is a join split crews back up button, so I went searching for a split crews up button and couldn't find it).

When I look at CampaignHack, I can select the campaign, but when I try to unpack the scenarios it tells me it can't find them so I can't edit the scenario.
--
Loading file header A:\Shrapnel Games\The Camo Workshop\WinSPMBT\Campaigns\ucamp006.dat
UNABLE to find scenario 0
UNABLE to find scenario 2
UNABLE to find scenario 4
UNABLE to find scenario 6
UNABLE to find scenario 8
UNABLE to find scenario 10
UNABLE to find scenario 12
UNABLE to find scenario 14
UNABLE to find scenario 16
UNABLE to find scenario 18
UNABLE to find scenario 20
UNABLE to find scenario 22
UNABLE to find scenario 24
--

I have the game installed on a different drive to C: it is on A:\Shrapnel Games\...

Any assistance in editing the scenario or splitting the unit, or just confirming that the units will fit (and how!?) would be appreciated.

I would like to be able to fix this myself so am looking for info on to fix it rather than a here's an edit file fix. That way I'll learn and not keep asking annoying questions.