View Single Post
Old March 14th, 2011, 11:39 AM

Corporal

Sajuuk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Conceptual Balance Mod 1.83 released!

Hardly anything can counter a grendelkin...maybe multiple ghost riders can, but it can be solved be following another "standard sc" or just a S mage buff ethereal.

grendelkin combine 3 of 5 most deadly feature for a sc:High protection that make normal units attack useless, tons of HP to undertake massive AP or AN damage like duel wielding quickened dusk blade, and high strength that make sure no normal enemy can stand long enough to kill it——now all it need is take attack value increase item, extra attack items include a brand so that can deal with chaffs too. I tried duelwield quickened axes of hate, yet still can not kill it before it kill mine.

Actually in one of my game, a blinded duel wielding grendelkin can still crush 40+ashdod pd given by events.

And besides, considering there's hardly any use of W gems other than this and water bottle, grendelkin can be much more in number than Ember lords. Wendigos are great as D4 mages, but not even close to grendelkin as sc, not to mention only some nation can and willig to summon it.