Thread: obat46 Austria
View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2015, 12:50 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: obat46 Austria

I have mentioned in the past a couple of times that..."The only dumb question is the question not asked.!", in the Submarine community you learned that the very first day you started Submarine School in Groton, CT. and as long as you served onboard those boats it would be continually reenforced. Your life and those of your crew could depend upon it. In context by not asking you might not get to the answer you seek and the worst case is they say "No" or just don't respond like the French MOD on their 105mm situation. I'll gladly except the latter over not asking the question at all-some might remember my MRAP situation when I first started posting which I caused many to get a headache. So for "Yea of little faith" from the Austrian MOD...

(daniel.pregl@bmlvs.gv.at)
Add to contacts
2/04/15
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: Me
Cc: buergerservice@bmlv.gv.at
daniel.pregl@bmlvs.gv.at

Dear Sir!

Regarding your request I would like to inform you, that the Jagdpanzer KÜRASSIER was taken out from active service in 2010 an the Schützenpanzer SAURER in 2012 - 2013. AAF don´t use these tanks (APC) any more.
HUNGARY did not receive any material from the AAF.

If you have further questions, don´t hesitate to contact me again

Daniel PREGL, Bgdr
Amt für Rüstung & Beschaffung /Zentrale Dienste
Armament&Procurement Agency/Central Services
1010 WIEN, Franz Josefs Kai 7-9
Phone +43 50201 10 23062
Mobile +43 664 622 2070
daniel.pregl@bmlvs.gv.at

Don,
If I may suggest for the KURASSIER a 12/10 end date, and SAURER a 12/13 end to keep it simple, though 6/13 might work for the SAURER.

Regards,
Pat

Hey look what it says below...

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: