View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:30 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ANDalusian Sun: Anonymous LA Game for experienced players. (Submit Pretenders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calahan View Post
@ Amhazair - Found a few errors in your mod relating to the Holy Sites. The basic problem seems to be that each site can only provide 5 "things". With "things" being units, gems, scale shifts etc. So in the mod code for the sites, these "things" appear to be everything between the #rarity and #end commands.

I've had a quick look through, and the following have more than 5 (think they all have 6)

Search the mod file for #newsite (number) to find them.

I can try and make some suggestions if you like for what to get rid off in each site to bring them down to 5. (I'll try and create a map as well for you to see all the new Holy sites, so that you can see first hand the changes without having to guess/hope the sites are working as planned)
Ahah, so that's why. My first guess was it had to do with the order in which the 'things' were listed. This seemed to be confirmed by a look at another mod I had lying around in which the gem income stood on another position in relation to gold as where I had originally put it. Thought moving it around would have fixed it, but didn't check anymore. (Due to having spent way too much time on it allready and hoping it would slip through unnoticed if I was still wrong. Should've known I couldn't fool you. )