Thread: Oblivion
View Single Post
Old April 22nd, 2006, 12:00 AM

Lieutenant General

Cainehill is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pirates of Oblivion

Quote:
DominionsFAN said:
You cant call me a pirate, I had no idea that I cannot borrow my game when I want. I never ever read things like this when I install a game, and I never look at this part in the manuals.
I can't call you a pirate? If some retard doesn't read the laws concerning counterfeit money, they're not a counterfeiter? "I didn't know I couldn't copy the money for my friends - I had no idea they'd make copies too!"

You, sir, are either a hypocrit or a moron. That "Ultimate protection" you talk about can easily be done by killing hardware components on the computers it's installed on - and you seem to agree with it.

And, "btw" :

[/quote] cainehill let me ask you a question. If your very close friend would ask you: "Hey, can I try out this game for a day?" Honestly what would you answer?

[/quote] :

I'd say : bring over a growler of beer and check it out. In other flooding words : they'd play it on my computer, it'd be a social occasion with beer or wine and music, and there'd be no chance of piracy going on. But then - you don't have friends who'd come over, eh?