View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2019, 06:55 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: points go negative?

I saw this only once, I also decided at the very beginning of my time here (2007-2008) just to play the game with maxed out buy points. As you know I generally only play Generated Campaigns against the AI.

I know I didn't get beyond 4-5 battles Cold War early 80'S timeline when this happened. I didn't put together the "experience factor" until I saw Scorpio Rocks response above.

But that makes perfectly good sense to me, since mathematically software would go negative in my "simplistic" understanding of such things.

I would just end up deleting the Campaign anyway as it was a major PITA trying to manage ALL those units. I'm too "hands on" of a player for that kind of headache.

Regards,
Pat

Post Script: @ 2207-I just re-read your Post above again so, country wise it would've been either USA vs Soviet Union (Most likely.) or Germany vs Soviet Union (Much less likely.) as I was VERY MUCH in my "Red Star/White Star" mood especially at that time.

Sorry I missed that bit of information but, a clue is a clue.

Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; November 11th, 2019 at 11:15 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: