Thread: Fed Up
View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2011, 05:56 AM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fed Up

Thanks for posting, usmcrave99. Here's the answer I received to my last support request, I wanna share it with you:

">Would you please answer to that ticket? I'm waiting for at least two weeks for an answer and there's zero activity in the forums, plus, Aaron just doesn't answer E-Mails to him anymore.

Hi Lars:

> I've compiled all our observations of the AI issues from the forum and sent them to Aaron about four weeks ago, and I've supplied savegames >and logs of these games to him, but I'm waiting for a response to this for two weeks now.

Please send to us through this support center the information you sent to Aaron. We have asked over and over that you contact Shrapnel Games support here for bugs or problems with the games. We DO NOT use the forums for customer support. While contacting Aaron may make you feel good, we have no way to document what you are finding as the problems.

Please help us to help you."

My comment to that: What use is it to send this stuff to the support center? Aaron has already received it, I've got confirmation from him via E-Mail.