View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2006, 12:11 PM

Corporal

Ace_Garp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 10 questions from the devs.

1) What are your favorite features/items/etc. in the game?
I particularly love the random encounters that make you feel like you've discovered something new on an alien world. I still love the combination of graphics and sound for the quicksilver sea. I'd love it if there were more of these, and if the graphics were just a little larger.

2) What are your least favorite features/items/etc. in the game?
Although I love the particle vortex cannon and hyperdrive, they do seem to make the game almost too easy once acquired.

3) Which map size do you prefer?
Medium. Small is too short, and large gives you too many good items, thus making the game get easier as time goes on.

4) Which player ship do you prefer?
Science vessel. I'm just a nerd at heart. Also, it gives the feeling of "boldy going where . . ."

5) Do you think the bosses (Kawangi, Primordius, Vent Mother, Deep Hunter, Garthan carrier) are too easy, too hard or just right?
I love the Primordius mission. Got to admit that I've not yet managed to stop the Kawangi. The others are damned tough, but definitely beatable. (especially with the gong!)

6) When you play Weird Worlds do you "play it safe" or do you play risky?
Safe, most of the time, but I occasionally just 'go for it'. Usually regret it too.

7) When you play Weird Worlds, do you "roleplay" it?
A little - in my head only though.

8) Do you keep a Weird Worlds shortcut on your desktop?
Hell yes! It takes pride of place in the centre Mac OS X dock.

9) Who is your favorite Weird Worlds character?
Hmm . . . Not Esmerelda, that's for sure. Maybe the Zorg guys.

10) Do you own/play Strange Adventures in Infinite Space?
Had a demo of it that I played a little, but this came out shortly after I discovered it.

Thanks for a wonderful game. Who needs Solitaire/Minesweeper anymore.