Thread: Battle of Mokra
View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:43 AM

Corporal

BigDuke66 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Battle of Mokra

As you mentioned the "old style" Krad units I thought there could have be some different loadouts for ammo in past, it was just a guess.
And I guess again when I say that maybe the ammo wasn't the problem but the values for the 2cm guns, maybe they were too effective at that time.
Anyhow seeing how much work goes into each update of the game makes scenarios this old likely to show some "effects", seen that very well on other strategy games.

I guess with complaining you mean being the only person taking time and giving feedback to point out that the scenario is a cakewalk for the Poles and unplayable as Germans, don't get me wrong the designer can setup the scenario as he likes but with some small adjustments the scenario would be interesting & challenging for both sides and that doubles the fun because you get 2 rounds for the price of one, besides being closer to history.

Just to sum it up:
When playing as human with the Poles there is nothing to be afraid off, I didn't see the AI using area fire with anything so only way to bring HE 2cm into a target is by spotting the Polish positions first, that usually means tanks & infantry are deep in the deadly range of the AT-gun, AT-rifle and MG positions and have already taken a good toll on their numbers, if they get that far at all with AI in German command.