Thread: 11 Gavrus
View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2010, 08:47 PM

Captain

gila is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 11 Gavrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
You will find that many scenarios in the game are very difficult to achieve a decisive victory. I always encourage scenario designers to create ones that will challenge players with various skill levels and hopefully challenge them enough to play it over again. Because of the variables with the British Arty this one could be played over and over and never see the same thing quite the same way each time. Some scenarios you will find have victory conditions that simply say you win if you have more points at the end than the AI

Don
I guess for me if i'm not playing person i'd rather play a user created scenario or campaigns there it's more like trying to defeat a more realistic force and who created it.

You have the challenge fighting more exp. seasoned troops vs the AI's that will always greenhorns.

Of course you could dial up favor for the AI, how many actually will do that?

And still it's not the same as the AI doesn't react in crucial situations the way a human does.

Nothing wrong playing the AI,though for testing and trials but don't let it go to ones head too much.

I guess i'm going too much,Sorry,if those two other players would get back on track wouldn't have the time to write this.