View Single Post
Old March 24th, 2019, 03:47 PM

Corporal

Felix Nephthys is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Steel Panthers 2 Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlubue View Post
Thanks aquila. For me, the game is also new, so I am happy about every video. May I ask you something? Instead of a version number you have winSPWW2 vEXP-CD. But it seems to be the same version I play with. It can not be a free version, because then the graphics would not be so nice, or is that a misconception? I ask that, because a friend of mine refuses to install the free version. Instead, he comes to me and looks over my shoulder to get an impression of the game. It's nice that I'm not so alone at home, but if this is the free version, he would certainly install?
I don't believe he plays WinSP anymore, at least he hasn't put any videos up for these games since last year. He was not playing the free version, it was the paid version. For your friend, I would say to him that he should definitely install the free version of both MBT and WW2, they're both full games in their own right and that's how I got started (played those and enjoyed them for several years before upgrading to the paid versions).