View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2004, 05:16 AM

Corporal

BF_Napoleon is on a distinguished road
Default DOMINIONS 2 LEAGUE : Join here

Dear DOM 2 Players !

As Dom2 is a great game with an even greater community and as the game was welcome warm at the battlefield.com i am thinking about starting a DOMINIONS 2 LEAGUE !

We would have a GROUP SYSTEM and frequent games (1on1) on small maps so that the games can be ended fast and easily. Teams would be to difficult.

SO, general settings would be :

1on1
Groups
4-5 Players each a Group

Further Settings will be discussed when the league becomes more real...

You are ínterested ? You like the idea of a DOM2 LEAGUE ? Just post here including the following datas :

1) BF Membername (www.the-battlefield.com , needed !)
2) Country you life in + timezone
3) YOur email
4) Instant messengers when available
5) Want to become a LEAGUE ADMIN ?

PLAYERS :

NOTE : TO SET UP A LEAGUE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE A COUPLE OF PEOPLE WHO HELP ME ORGANISING THE LEAGUE ! PEOPLE SHOULD BE TRUSTFULL AND LOVE THE IDEA OF A LEAGUE AND THE GAME ! SO IF YOU ARE INTERESTED TO BECOME A LEAGUE ADMIN POST IT HERE ADDITONALLY !!!

WHAT SHOULD LEAGUE ADMINS DO ?

1. Be active in the LEAGUE FORUM
2. Post threads and upkeep them
3. Talk / email to players so that they dont forget to play
4. Post LEAGUE news at the dom2 site (no hmtl skills required)

ONE THING : Please do not post that you want to become a LEAGUE admin if you dont think that you really are interested in helping. Its a bit work, but it would be fun to set up a DOM 2 league. I am going to contact SHRAPNELL GAMES, maybe they will sponser some real cool stuff for the LEAGUE !

Dominions 2 : Rankings and Tourneys at http://www.the-battlefield.com

Dominions 2 Chatroom : Meet and arrange Games : http://chat.world-of-strategy.com