View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2019, 06:18 PM

Corporal

RC4 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Jets & Planes but no UAV's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post
This is hot due to the perishability of the story from the source, in this case JANE's which is notorious for removing these stories after a month or so, unless you're a paying subscriber.

You don't have to be a clairvoyant to not to be "able to read between the lines" here. The F-35 program has suffered what I see as a major setback in that the decision to go to full rate production has been pushed back until DEC 2020 or JAN 2021. That being said IOC probably won't occur until mid-2021 and FOC
to late-2021 or mid-2022 earliest.

We can no longer ignore what's happening in the "RL/or RW" and need to reconsider all the START dates for these Jets. The following from JANE's...

"Key Points
The Pentagon is pushing back its F-35 full-rate production decision by more than a year owing to issues with Joint Simulation Environment progress

The facility is required to perform high-end threats that cannot be replicated in an open-air range"

It has to fully understood that "full rate production" is the "milestone/or key stone" event that leads to IOC/OPEVAL & FOC, the termology might differ a little by country or service but, if it's in the Air, on Land or on the Surface or Under the Ocean, this is the pathway.

To be sure there are other issues DID posts on them continuously every contract event is a continuation of fixing problems and updating systems. These mean delays-period.
https://www.janes.com/article/92039/...n-by-13-months
https://www.defenseindustrydaily.com...m-edit-037947/

So far I can find JANE's is the first to report on this from the Defense Industry side the article is from this past Friday.

All we're doing in Syria and Europe is "OPEVALING" these Jets much as I'll be showing the same thing for the SU-57 later this week.

I know I've been "very vocal" about the F-35 pretty much from the start.

Also I know that everyone who's been involved with these games in a more direct fashion has the players and the games interests in mind

So this is where I stand...

This is no better then having tanks in OOB's that aren't there yet. But to be clear, this next is representative of who I work for here doing this work. From Post #885 referring to Posts #879 & #884 concerning Indian MBT submissions for this last Patch in the MBT Thread.

"RC4
Corporal

Re: MBT's

Thank you, there is a lot of work to be done in the ORBAT issues.
I dont have much time to help, if I would it would take some 3 months to give information.
Its disapointing to play a Pakistan-India scenario and lost to India with weapons they dont have.

Thanks"

And for the others that have asked me to look into equipment across the world over the years or just play the game.

This why I haven't walked away from the game or else it's likely when the "crap hit the fan" awhile back including this year and as it sometimes still does, I would've been long gone. You have to have a purpose for ANYTHING you do in life, if not. you're wasting your time!!

I just wanted to be "crystal clear" on this controversial topic for everyone to understand, where I'm coming from.

I'm going to spend sometime with the Daughters family before they leave early in the morning. And I have to replace my 70K tires with only 37K on them in the morning.

John since you couldn't get me my JANE's yearly subscription, how about paying for my new tires!?! It'd be at least $1500.00 cheaper!!! And they did give me a real good price!!

"You Mugs" have a Good whatever it is wherever you are!

Regards,
Pat
Its an Honor, Sir!

"perguntai ao inimigo quem somos "