View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2020, 01:16 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

Well to show how "disjointed" things got this past year and to this present moment, I couldn't even remember if I posted anything that resembled a Patch Post going back to the 2017/2018.

It just seemed to be fragmented posts to me, as what occurred going into the 2018/2019 Patch.

Well I just reviewed the posts and it was better then I thought except for me with one fatal flaw, it wasn't on paper to where I can more easily bounce what got put it as submitted and what didn't so it can be discussed between the parties, which is a rare thing-THANK YOU!

BOTTOMLINE HERE IS, "I NEED TO GET MY SXXT IN ONE SOCK" before I can proceed with anything new.

I know what I want to see as I've posted them and I know what values to assign them as well, however, I need to first go back access 2017/2018 submissions and pull from the threads all the data main issues as to the equipment submissions it self probably w/o all the full writes ups by using only the key points from each submission most likely from the 2018/2019 submissions and get them posted here in an organized manner.

I have no idea what Andy and Don are planning, but it's obvious to me something is afoot, if so I might not get everything done for this next patch, but would ask that I be allowed to finish if you will, what I posted.

But first and foremost I need to see were the equipment stands from the two time periods I noted above.

So you'll (I'll) see the what was done for 2018/2019 and post it here and labeled as such. THESE ARE MY "CHECK POINTS" and "TRACKING POINTS" and at a later date the "library" from which to print them out from.

It's how I organize myself, so my apologies in advance for any inconvenience it might cause. To get my "head back into the game" this is the process needed for me to do it right.

So to start things off...
UKRAINE/ADD/T-64 BULAT-M17 or T-64 BULAT-2017?//
Major revisions to the T-64 BULAT were conducted in mid/late 2017. Areas affected improved VISION, STABILZATION, ERA and SURVIBILITY. Verifying possible SPEED increase and a couple of other factors.

Just need the name please you'd like to use. I'm leaning towards the first and the UKRAINE IS NO HELP as I've seen two or three different designations for it from various sources since it was announced.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: