View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2005, 08:52 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Moron Sues Over Roof Jumping

Watch, some day some jerk will sue Malfador because he played SEIV and then went out and glassed an entire planet. "The game made me do it." Its never about personal responsibility any more.

Believe it or not, but at least once every year some idiot thinks up the brillant plan of sneaking into someones house by going down the chiminy. After hours and hours of rescue work they are freed and then later sue the home owner over the ordeal. It happens each year up hear without fail. I ask you how is it that these fools have survived this long without circoming to a trajic and violent accidental death? Easy, warning lables. "Do not use in shower." "My be sliper when wet," etc.

We just really need a natural event that collectively removes the stupid people from our society.

The one big question I have is, why do women find these morons more appealling than I? Is it because they are uber retards - beef cakes, or is it because they have such low standards that idots who make the Darwin Awards seem smart to them? Whatever it is, it needs to be stopped.