View Single Post
Old September 28th, 2014, 08:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

SaS TrooP is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Campaign Scenario Setup Help - France

Got this one.
I decided to push north and then west. I opted (with success I guess) that forest would provide protection if stuff gets too heavy. I suffered noticeable losses 90% due to artillery, so I focused on taking it out. In total, I finished 10 8cm mortars, probably rendering enemy artillery unusable again.
At first I wanted to stop by the forest, but I see main route is unprotected. FOr this reason I order like 20mins break (thats nearly nothing, troops will use it for reorganization only, but I have marching battalion so they should handle long trips like that with smile). I am rearranging mules and crews to form a convoy again. Luckily my attached armour finished the battle untouched, they were busy with cleaning some Germans on my back. I hope I am quick enough so they wont call heavy guns in (I take it they need proper spotting and comm link). Worse with Stukas, but I can do better with them than mortars.
I have placed one of my units near 2 German wagons. I intent to capture them and use in my voyage.
Other than that: will it be possible to spend some repair points on rearranging the crews? For AT guns, MGs and transport. A lot of people should be capable of helping with these without explicit training experience.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Frenchmen.zip (128.8 KB, 234 views)