View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2007, 03:31 PM

National Security Advisor

llamabeast will become famous soon enoughllamabeast will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WRAPPED MAPS AVAILABLE

Wikd, you are astonishingly rude and unpleasant. Talking like that is completely out of order. Gandalf does a lot for the community entirely out of goodwill and generosity, it's not like it's his job or something. If I was in his position and someone talked to me like that I would be extremely offended, and not exactly inclined to make more effort in future. If you want something done, just go and do it yourself rather than demanding someone else does it for you. Why should Gandalf do something you could do yourself?

As for the blitzes - I haven't looked lately so couldn't comment, but those games are amongst the ones I have enjoyed most, and theyare an excellent facility. I suspect the decline in their usage is a consequence of the increasing number of other servers available and the recent organisation of lots of larger games on the MP forum.

Actually, I am speechless at your rudeness. Gandalf, I hope you know this guy is on his own in his opinions.
A compilation of high quality mod nations: Expanded Nations Packs