View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2014, 08:01 PM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WinSP MBT: Das Reich

Dear WinSP Community members,

Recently my hard drive has suffered a mechanical malfunction and is therefore duly being sent in for repairs, so there is no progress on the modding front per se right now.

I have gotten most of the APCs coded into the second of my German ORBATs and I had backed most of that up prior to the malfunction but, crucially, one batch of amphibious vehicles is missing and I'd rather wait till all the data has been recovered and then move on from there.

Some icons are now also missing, which is another reason why I have halted progress for the time being.

When my data is safely back in my hands I will continue putting in the remaining APCs - Fallschirmjäger and Marine stuff mostly - and then I'll move on to trucks etc. After that we're looking at Helicopters - transports & attack, then the infantry and after that the air support. Then the second ORBAT will just need to have the formations put together and then my ORBAT work is done and I can match up icons and lbms to units in the ORBATS. After that the mod will be ready to beta test.