View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2007, 02:45 PM

Sergeant

StrictlyRockers is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interesting

All I want to say here is that I think it makes both of you look bad when you carry things over from an old game and hold grudges. It looks bad to everyone when you yell to make a point or use negative language like "misdeed".

Please consider how much fun everyone in the community has playing this game. Please give thought to how unneccessary negativity can have an adverse effect on the general spirit of sportsmanship and good will around here. And if you feel the need to make a point, find a way to make it positive.

Keep it mature and gentlemanly, and try to couch your messages in diplomatic language, humor and positive wording while avoiding personal reference or reference to past games. Writing it in role-playing character is also fun and very appropriate for D3 and helps avoid this kind of bad crassness.

This is my last post in this thread. I don't want to add any fuel to a fire that should be allowed to burn out. Picking at the scab is not going to help it to heal over. (Sorry for the mixed metaphors).