Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008, 12:04 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Blink

I would like to see a Blink be non-fatiguing altho I can understand why fatigue on such a spell would be thematic. But blink, AoE, blink, AoE would be fun to watch. Or possibly using Blink, Charm, Blink, Charm to make charm actually more useful on the battlefield.

I also wouldnt mind seeing Scatter re-implemented. It would be fun to come up with tactical use of it. Seeing the AI use it against me might be interesting also. Possibly just not make it so huge an area of effect.

Maybe add it as a national spell to someone. Too many national spells seem to be Summons. But I can see why doing summons as nationals is easier to come up with thematically. And what nation would Scatter fit? The only only I can think of is maybe Arcos which I always thought of as the leading magic research nation and would likely come up with "new" magics not based on historical summons.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)