View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2007, 07:02 AM

Corporal

Jamiri is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Updated mod: The Babylon Project

Quote:
PaddirN said:
Nice to see the bugs aren't too horrible this time around.

* I noticed the thing with the Omega firing arc being out of whack and I couldn't make heads or tails of it. It may have been that I made that frame on the ship image too big (?).
Probably, yes. You could compare it in size with the old Omega or the Primus.

Quote:

* I think with the Primus it already had a weapon there and I just didn't feel like moving it around so I just made the fighter bay hidden, although that may actually make the fighter bay invulnerable come to think of it.
Exactly, the fighter bay cannot be damaged during combat, that's why I mentioned this point.

Quote:

* Never thought of making the beacons tradeable, though I suppose death and dismemberment is as good a reason as any. They probably won't fetch a high value though.
Beacons of dead allies are rather worthless, I suppose, so trade value could be very low.

Quote:

* The B4 zorg teleporting thing has been in for awhile now, although I don't know that anybody else noticed. I wanted it to be like some weird time warping effect, although it doesn't seem to look or act anything like the zorg, it moves way too fast. Also, its an earthforce space station so I wanted it to be armed with slightly more powerful weapons to make it a bit more formidable.
Aha, now I'm getting it. So B4 is warping in and out of the normal space time as in the series. Should have more effect to it though.

Quote:

* When you say remove the intro sound, are you talking about the music or the little ripbobo, scrugug, and skrinch sounds? I tried to replace those sounds with silence before but to no avail. If I could I'd like to find some kind of "flash" type sound.
Yeah, not talking about the music but the sounds you mentioned.

Jamiri