View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 09:37 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 13

Alpha is facing a whole infantry company based on what I see right now. There are eight enemy squads advancing from the west. They shouldn't be a problem, but I really could use this company elsewhere. The enemy is getting hit from the south by light tanks, east by small arms and machine gun fire and by one Kosmolets further north. I'm still working on getting my troops back into position, but they are placed well enough now to hold them off.

That one immobilized enemy tank is having a field day shooting up Bravo. I need to get something over there that can take it out. One enemy platoon was seen heading west toward the south objective group. Some were shot up by my infantry.

The area around Charlie is a mess. Since the enemy controls the area in between, several of my squads ceased to exist. I took some shots at one of the enemy tanks that has broken through with my armored cars. Rounds bounced off and I lost one AC. My infantry FINALLY killed a tank by themselves. As expected, my mortars scored on the tank destroyers, killing one. One of the enemy tanks took some shots at a light mortar near by, cutting down the number of rounds put into the TDs.

My south Kosmolets isn't doing more than harassing the enemy. It isn't putting anyone down, but they are slowing them down.

Incoming mail still hitting around my HMGs.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xBA-6 armored car destroyed, estimated 20 casualties.

Enemy: 1xPzKw IIIe 37mm tank and 1xJPz I TD destroyed, estimated 10 casualties.