View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2010, 11:56 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Germany

Turn 17

Still checking on infantry moving on Alpha. There still seem to be some fresh units coming up, but not enough to make me worry. More than anything, it is just more targets for my light tanks and HMGs. My infantry has traded some fire with a few enemy that get close, but they aren't making it forward in much strength. Most of them are holding their ground and nothing more.

Some of the smoke cleared between Bravo and the Germans, so a lot of small arms fire traded. I've got one tank that had his main gun blown off a while ago, so I'll probably move him up to provide some assistance with his machine guns. My light tank is still hitting the running German units from the back side.

I think the German armor has finally been dealt with. The tank that popped out last turn got finished off by my antitank gun. Another one came through the smoke and had too good holes punched in him. He has turned and is running back east, giving me my three tanks and one ATG a lovely view of his side. He should be done next turn. The last of the enemy tank destroyers was also destroyed by mortar fire. If I'm right, my armor can focus on hitting infantry now. It does look like some fresh units are making it on to Charlie's hill, so my tanks freeing up will come just in time.

Peppering the enemy down south still. A few more down.

Casualties

Friendly: Estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: 1xPzKw IIIe 50mm tank and 1xJPz I TD destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.