View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2011, 02:03 AM

General

NTJedi is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RanDom v2.03 - Map gen & Semirandomizer... Updated

I've never used the semi-random myself, however I'm updating a map where it was used and discovered three things which should be considered for removal within the semi-randomizer.

1) Remove #killfeatures: I found some provinces created with this command and I feel it's a bad idea for the following reasons:
A) Removes randomly generated magic sites, thus the game is more predictable.
B) Players who use this tool frequently will know exactly what magic sites exist within provinces and thus providing them an edge as compared to players which are less familiar with the provinces created.
2) 50+ units for one province should have a bag of wine. Too many units will sometimes cause a lack of supplies. I found several provinces where the province had many units which could cause starvation. Any province with more than 50 units should have a commander with a bag of wine... just to be safe, especially since events can drop more indepedents.

3) I found many provinces using the #xp command. I suggest a change is made where the tool will *randomly* provide 15 commanders with experience which ranges from 5 experience to 300 experience. This will allow the semi-randomizer to be more random and less predictable.

Last edited by NTJedi; January 27th, 2011 at 02:08 AM.. Reason: #xp command