Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old January 1st, 2019, 11:54 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

There'll be more on this later but, in the following one of the pictures is wrong. Can you figure out which and why? A little background, I knew there were issues with India and Turkey in their tanks, which I believe with the help of Don we've largely have corrected over the last few years. Like the other two, South Africa has the same situation. These all were meant to be addressed in my next Patch Post that never happened now about five years ago. I've come to South Africa very recently to figure out what I couldn't. There was my problem I over analyzed the situation in fact, I've had the below ref in my favorites for about 6-7 years now and earlier tonight I found the "ghost" that held me back, but now, I have the key to the solution, so again and realizing you have more information than I had, what is wrong with the pictures below. I'll give any 24 hours from the posting time to solve it.

For Don there will only be very minor changes involved here.

Due note the copyright has been updated for 2019 which means there's been no "equipment" changes.
http://www.army.mil.za/equipment/wea...ant_equipm.htm

It's just so obvious to me now, it's a good thing it wasn't a poisonous snake!

Now back to "Platoon".

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..