View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2003, 07:40 PM

Colonel

gregebowman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Voice comentaries and new clients..

Quote:
Originally posted by StormcloudCreations:
When I was around 12 or 13, the Commodore 64 came out (counts as a PC, kinda ). Boy, I loved that machine (and its cousin, the 128). Cheap and powerful for the time and money it cost.

My father always insisted in get into something like computers, since he always wished he knew more about it. He sorta overdid it though: At one time later on: I had three* omputers in one room, a C-64, an Atari ST 1040 and an IBM PC. It looked like something out of a Star Trek episode.

You didn't like Zork? Ohh I loved those games. Like novels you participated in.
Zork! That's the name I was trying to think of. No, not really. It just wasn't my style back then. And, incidently, my first computer was also a C-64. Got it for Christmas 1983. Those were the days. But I only had the C-64 and my ole Atari 2600, which I later gave to my sisters-in-law after I bought a Colecovision with the Atari 2600 converter. I didn't really get a real computer until 1990 or 1991, when I bought a used Amiga 2000. Too bad they're not around anymore, although I understand there still is some support for the computer. It wasn't until 1997 when my uncle gave me a Compaq computer that I entered into the realm of the PC.

[ December 19, 2003, 17:41: Message edited by: gregebowman ]