Thread: EA Ermor Guide
View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2009, 01:30 AM

Sergeant

P3D is on a distinguished road
Default Re: EA Ermor Guide

Thanks for the comments, I'll update the first post.

A few notes about scales.
Severe Heat/cold gives +2 encumberance, which hurts low enc units more than Augur Elders with say +2 age penalty (total comes at 7=3+2+2).
Growth gives more gold in the long term, and Ermor will need that gold. I won't pick Death though, due to the income penalties.
Misfortune - possible, I agree. Augurs compensate somewhat, 20 in a city would prevent any bad events, and a PD of 10 should cope with Barbarian attacks. Which PD is really nice, a Pontifex at 20PD to cast Sermons of Courage.
However, luck and magic give you a lot of gem events, and there are people (including me) who prefer to play with Luck scales if possible.
Indeed, in the newest CBM the Master of the Games has two additional 1dmg AN attacks that cause afflictions (eyeloss and chest wound) for a total of four attacks, making a nice 18HP thug.
Then in the game I'm playing I suddenly got two more heroes, a Primate (H4, Heal40 and spreads dominion like a prophet!) plus a Pontifex Maximus F2S2H3, the latter is more or less redundant but of course nice to have.
I missed Fire Arrows, blame on my lack of experience (and usually playing SP with non-missile strategy troops).