View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2008, 04:40 PM

Private

kilmorr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Full Game Impressions?

I just recently got this game. My impressions so far is that its a really simply, yet fun and addictive game. Basically you have to get through the dark dungeon without dying from monsters, or by running out of lamp oil. Each level has an exit and a rope, you need to find the rope on each level to use the exit. Each level is randomly generated, so its always a new challenge. As you go deeper better items, monsters, and dangers appear, and also the need to conserve that precious lamp oil for light! Its fun trying to see how far you can make it.

One thing I really like is a cool action rpg feel to the game, with stats, experience levels, items, weapons, etc. With its modding power Id bet some really cool stuff could be made. I have already been getting into the modding and am planning a rpg mod with classes, abilities, item restrictions based on class etc. More on that later.

If you have any questions about something feel free to ask, I'll do my best to answer.

One last thing. Was there ever a Native/C++ guide made for this? I may need to write a plugin for new features of my mod, so any info on that would be great.

Thanks!