Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout MRAPs

Click image for larger version

Name:	USS Providence in Narragansett Bay.jpg
Views:	473
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	8830Good Day All,
On the next update is it likely that we might see the MRAP? In service since 2004 and numbering around 3-4000 vehicles in it's various varients it would be great to see the new larger 11 passenger model available. With advertised speeds of 65mph on hard surfaces and 45-50mph over rough terrain it's a can do vehicle which can carry an auto operated gatling or 50 cal. (It's being tested to operate with other weapons such as a 40mm) and still provide a high survibility to both crew and passengers.

The next deal with crews using an Abrams tank as an example:
1. Surviving crew forced to disperse, could they not be integrated into the replacement tank crew thus causing a slight increase to the new tanks moral or exprience modifiers? Or would this be to big of a software headache?

2. And more important to me, when changing from Abrams to an improved one, let the old tank go to the depot but let me keep my crew. Normally we're only talking about improved guns and systems that are trained on in the field. If this is already being done and I'm just missing this I apoloize in advance.

As an update to my 10-04-08 post on U.S. Patriot transport, I went back to check and none of the available ground transport units will carry the Patriot missile.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; September 20th, 2009 at 09:02 PM..