Thread: AAR Vistula crossing
View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2018, 07:09 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vistula crossing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivemi View Post
A stupendous battle with concise, informative write-up. Congratulations on the DV.

BTW how long in RL terms did this one take? The Bear Strikes (WP) took me about 15 hours. You had about twice as many units with considerably more possibilities to worry about. Cheers!
Its well worth playing for the clash, fair bit of shuttling units involved but okay as forces decisions, could have used the Leos better if had known but plan was pretty much same as Aeraaa.

Faired worse vs the BRMs with the kornets, every shot was a kill, my airforce worked better though got the anti air assets.
Only surviving USA tank was one I sent down to help ATGM teams and take advantage of smoke, had to pull him out and reload had a field day.
Battle for the top of the map was one of those oh were in all sorts of trouble moments, tanks to the left, tanks to the right & theres more.
If you leave playing it a while so you forget this knowledge that initial armour clash will take a good chunk of time as you try to figure out how to survive.
If your one of those people who dont like losing units dont play this things get quite intense.
Good scenerio you just think your getting the upper hand and it all goes horribly wrong.