View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:09 AM

BANNED USER

chuckfourth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Short 75mm missing its smoke rounds?

Hi Andy
Ive read about the formations in Mobhack, very interesting thanks.
But first to answer your question
All Pz3n in All formations. As clearly stated in my original post.
And no "I dont want a CS tank" I would like the game to model the ammo loadout of the short 75mm gun correctly ie issue it some smoke rounds wherever it appears. Again clearly stated in my original post.
What I have found for pz3n.
Greedy little fellow isnt he. He has 3 classes, 13-medium tank, 105-infantry tank and 129-CS tank. Firsly as he is actually a cs tank he shouldnt be included in class 13. Without knowing the details of the classes I imagine either the 105 or 129 class would be fine for this vehicle. If you remove pz3n from class 13 wont this just result in pz3n Cs tank being absent form the picklist for formations that are looking for a gun tank anyway? which the pz3n isnt so jolly good show I should think.
As for your concern regarding duplicate formations either remove one or dont worry about it there are still plenty of empty formation slots. As far as I can see there arnt any mixed 50mm pz3n tiger platoons so again no worries.
Also formation 70 looks wrong in that it should have separate zugs for the tigers and pz3n's not mixed as currently depicted.
And something I find interesting, if pz3n can happily be class 105 or 129 arnt these classes duplicates? maybe one could be used to correctly model the early CS cruiser tanks all smoke ammo loadout.
Regards Chuck.