View Single Post
Old June 4th, 2018, 06:58 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Experimental winSPWW2 EXE--May 15, 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJK View Post
I get funky colors when running this new experimental .exe (bright pink background, etc.). The v11 .exe runs just fine. I can take a screenshot if that would help.

I'm still waiting for this "funky colors" screen shot......this change WILL be the standard for both games in the next patch unless it has a "gotcha" for some people like you describe but without supporting screenshots reports like this that nobody else sees don't mean anything. If anyone else sees anything like this I need a screenshot to investigate
...and please.... just zip it up, most screen shots posted are greater than the allowed limit and get so distorted they are useless unless posted as a zip.

To date there have been 89 DL's and we have only had comments back on a fraction of those.....we NEED more feedback on this because as it stands now aside from this one report it's working perfectly for everyone who's tried it and made a report as I requested at the start

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....