View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2006, 01:39 PM

Colonel

shovah is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pure Dominion victory

Manuk covered it there but i would change 1 thing: the pretender. I find you dont need a stealthy pretender, restless worship+your monks is enough so make your pretender a mage, give it 5 nature and 5 air (i used the divine serpent) and anything else you want on it (points permitting, i took some production for longbows). He sits at home researching while a bunch of longbowmen (35-40) shielded by 10-15 axemen conquer indies. Your bard prophet should head straight towards the enemy and your home province should crank out mothers of avalon. Put your main research into conjuration until you reach lvl 7 then get construction+alteration. While all your conquered provinces crank out monks try to establish a very well fortified choke point (would be amazing on clahs of the titans) patrolled by huge numbers of lnogbowmen. Once you reach conjuration 7 you should have enough monks in enemy territory to do dominion damage, help them along with air queen SC's popping the enemies temples. I suggest you give her snake bladder stick, vine shield, some sort of helmet, armour of displacement that gives 3 defence, ring of regen and something else (cat charm/amulet of luck maybe). I did this to thuella, she had 3 lightning swarms, an AoE 4 poisonous attack, caused fear, had 18 prot, 24 defence, good regen and could buff. She anihilates armies since they attack her, get caught by her vine shield and then get left to die in the big poison cloud.