View Single Post
Old November 27th, 2016, 01:14 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,425 Times in 2,696 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Cross country speeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwikkiwik View Post
To be quite honest I feel like my credibility is being attacked here.

Your "credibility" took a big hit when you showed you did not know what " default " meant in the game in regards to unitclass and posted huge lists of things you thought should be changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwikkiwik View Post

I also said that I thought the max speed quoted for BTs was with the tracks off.

What you wrote was "BT-2/5 on wheels.".....in a spreadsheet titled TrackedCrossCountrySpeeds.xls and eariler on you wrote that ..........

Quote:
Yugoslavia
These vehicles are class 0 default and should be class 4 tracked.
BT-7 (140)
at no time did you suggest the BT-2's or BT-5's that ARE set up as tracked in the game should be wheeled as those tanks only used wheels to preserve their tracks when moving for distances along roads so the game sets them as tracked not wheeled so why show me worthless wheeled speeds for a tank that in combat fought tracked and is set up that way in the game?

I have REPEATEDLY told you the way CC speed is calculated in not going to change, it's an approximation applied the same way to each vehicle type that more or less works well but there WILL ALWAYS BE EXCEPTIONS and we are NOT going to change swim speed to CC speed

Any TOP speed pegged as too high or low I will investigate.... and if *I* find other sources agree I will make an adjustment.

That's as far as this is going to go

Don
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: