View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 10:32 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: The FASTBOAT Patch page.

The home stretch, there was an issue concerning the ADF TIGER Helos and it is my thinking it was a date issue at the time. This came to my attention when if you remember, we had made many corrections concerning ADF Armor and ultimately their TO&E with the help of a serving member of the ADF via email which has all been posted in this Thread and MBT one as well, as again, I migrate these inputs back into their "home" threads once Don has indicated he's done with them or after the Patch gets released.

This would be an appropriate time to maintain Don's sanity at this point how I've generally come across these. It simply has to do with the connection between the things I've already found i.e. Israel's A-4 lead to Australia's A-4 same with the F-5 and so on. But the other thing I always do is manually search the OOB for any copies of the UNIT my focus is currently on or close to that might need a change of some kind.

So for Don, rest assured that after these items are taken care of, I'll stay away from REVIEWING AN FURTHER OOB's!!

So back to...

Australia/UNITS 457-460/TIGER ARH/MULTI-UNIT PICTURES AS NOTED//
Click image for larger version

Name:	Austrailian TIGER UNITS 457 & 458 firing HELLFIRE..jpg
Views:	117
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	15125 Click image for larger version

Name:	Austrailian TIGER UNITS 459 & 460 firing 70mm rockets..jpg
Views:	79
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	15126

Australia/UNITS 461 & 462/TIGER ARH-AT/SINGLE UNIT PICTURES//

Name:	Austrailian TIGER UNIT 461 Hunting for Targets..jpg
Views:	79
Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	15127 Click image for larger version

Name:	Austrailian TIGER UNIT 462 in the Outback..jpg
Views:	78
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	15128

This last I've had with the rest, it demonstrates some defensive characteristics of modern helos. And you should've seen the Swiss PUMA one I found releasing their "ANGEL FIRE" trail as it was climbing to clear a mountain. Anyway...

Name:	Austrailian TIGER releasing ANGEL FIRE..jpg
Views:	106
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	15129

Alright the SWISS ARE NEXT...

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: