Thread: Bug Campaign: Review Unit
View Single Post
Old March 27th, 2017, 03:05 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: Campaign: Review Unit

"bug" confirmed but it's going to be an elusive one to track down but it's not an interference to the game.

I started a WW2 generated campaign for personal use and testing and after the fourth battle ( that may or may not be significant .....) I clicked on review to check a unit and got a blank screen and checking other units....also blank screens and that is the first blank screen I saw since the first time I tried the save from post #9. I pressed continue then when the next screen loaded I exited the game and then restarted the campaign save from the end of battle four again but this time EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL.

SO......this is a rare but known issue that is being looked into but because it is not repeatable it may remain elusive. However, the simplest thing to do if this does happen to anyone is either fix everything if that was what you intended anyway or simply press CONTINUE then when the purchase screen appears press EXIT then restart from your last save and the problem should have cleared......if it does not then PLEASE GET A SAVE OF THAT .dat AND .cmt, ZIP THEM UP AND POST THEM HERE FOR US TO LOOK AT. The only way, besides luck, that we can fix this is to have a save where the blank screen happens everytime it loads so it can be properly debugged

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....