View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 02:56 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Quick question about max battle points

I agree, I'm normally in the 15,000 - 22,000 range myself. As pointed out I see a larger but also better equipped AI. Currently in my ongoing campaign France vs. Russia (AI), from the first battle on I've seen the T-72B3/4 in numbers.

When I played with less points and let me stop here for the following...based on my observations...It seemed at times I wouldn't be fighting against the best tanks the AI OOB could've had. Though of course I wouldn't have that many or limitation myself. I would have some top tier ones on the field. That's the human factor.

Also my campaigns run a minimum of a year so I am forced to play through the seasons (Depending on location.) under different conditions. My battle set usually within the campaign are 15 to 31 battles, normally 21 if playing 1 year long campaign.

I've had the long breaks myself in playing and it does feel good to be back in the game right now between the two campaigns I have going on.

To paraphrase my good friend the original "The Most Interesting Man in the World" Play Hard my friend!! He is a hard act to follow but, I try!?!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: