Old October 3rd, 2019, 11:40 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WinSPMBT v13 Corrections

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazejos View Post

I made small experiment changed transparency colour from 256 to 0 in mhMBT.ini
all icons now looks different but similar haven't a black component but this one with P-47 is really special her behaviour is different all background is now there black so my theory is that from some reason Mobhack works with that icon different than with the rest.
And as I said in my previous email I checked the background colour and it was exactly what I expected it to be...the same RBG as all the rest and if others had reported the same thing I would agree there is a problem we need to look into but they don't.......why your's acts that way is a mystery but you know how to enter Icons into Shp files so take that one out, save it, reapply the palette then rebuild the SHP file (Icon0052.shp) and see if that changes anything......at my end I see nothing to change

"just for fun....." I checked the MBT MOBHack code for that Icon (5206, -1), // 2806 ) and it is set up EXACTLY as the ones before and after it are.

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; October 3rd, 2019 at 11:50 AM..