View Single Post
Old March 20th, 2007, 05:05 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tools and Tutorials

Now that other map generators have had a chance to post, I will mention that for those who wish to download a map then improve on it, my Dom2Minions site is still generating daily maps for Dom2. They usually work in Dom3.
Dom2Minions Random Maps
If none of them strike your interest, there will be a new batch tomorrow for you to look at. Its been running ever day for years.

In keeping with my own request at the beginning of this thread, here is a link to discussion about these maps and others.

These were generated using DomMap which is an open source generator from Dom2 days. Here is a link to DomMap-v2.18 but ask me if you want to pick it up for progressing it further since there seems to be a 2.19 (but I dont remember what it added).
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)