Thread: Polish OOB
View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2015, 04:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

SaS TrooP is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Polish OOB

Shouldn't flexibility be limited by effective firepower? Half of platoon has way weaker firepwoer due to lack of LMG. Then again, do we want this how it should be or to make it "balanced". Because simulator shouldn't make the balance of serious importance. If Polish company numbered that much, let us show it. Eg. German player will have to focus on bringing as much MGs as possible to hinter the advance of more numerous infantry itself.

Oh, BTW, there is one more thing, if we speak about Polish OOB. I am not fanatical or something, just pointing out some singular things worth quick fixing
25mm French AT gun (unit 401 if I am not mistaken. Pardon me if I am). These are available till August 1940. In fact, should be available till June 1942. Independent Carpathian Rifle Brigade managed to evacuate significant amount of those guns from Syria in 1940. They were used regardless of British weaponry standarization. They were also used with good effect in Siege of Tobruk (till December 1941) and later, around Gazala.
These guns were probably withdrawn together with the brigade and most likely scrapped as ineffective in mid 1942.