View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2006, 12:22 AM

Private

jimrad2383 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Manual...

Quote:
Curt Pangracs said:
I would ask that you also keep in mind that each member of the team has a full-time job and family - they do it for the love of it, definitely NOT the money!

The president of the company will be in Iraq for the next few months - should give you some idea of all of the CFT (Copious Free Time) they all have.

Understood but............. Understand that we are not talking about freeware but something people are paying for, so expectations are higher on the quality of the work. I understand where Jarhead is coming from. Presentation is everything when your trying to sell a product irregardless of how many jobs you have or if you do this part time. You can overlook many things when its done without a price, but when you charge people and sell something as a product, a lot of errors dont give a very good impression of the product. Dont get me wrong, the simulation itself is well done. If I have one complaint its the number of scenarios. Granted you can make your own, but not a lot of people have time for that. I would of liked to have seen more scenarios with a product in this price range. Most likely this will be my last ride in the series, I need to find something that gives me a little more bang for my buck so to speak. Ive bought every release of this product all the way back to the BCT days. More gameplay is needed in my opinion.