Lieutenant Colonel

Location: Hellas->Macedonia->Thessaloniki->City Center->noisy neighbourhood
Wdll is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Minor issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
Not sure but load cost is new think it’s green normally but changes if you try buying a formation with vehicles it won’t load in.
Formation with a choice of several guns and several towing vehicles, not all vehicles can tow all guns, WWll German ATG formation as an example.
and that has been fixed so when you purchase only the transports that can carry it will be offered.......BUT, if you are mid game and lost that transport now you know how much capacity you need to move to your gun to get it to where you want it now..previously you had to guess or add it up....more of an issue with Hvy Mortars and guns and ATG's but it adds a bit more info for players to use......but it also proves the old adage "you can't make everyone happy"
Just to make something clear. I have no problem with having the information. I rarely use it, but I am fine with it. My issue is with the color, not the info. The green color in that part of that "screen" was till now just the color that you could easily and quickly see if the vision of the unit was at least 50.