View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2005, 01:43 PM

Sergeant

scJazz is on a distinguished road
Default Bug Report 16082005

Scenario 89 Marine Armor in Korea #2
If you start game and call in airstrikes without changing or even touching the Air Entry and Exit items the game will freeze during the called in airstrikes. The planes are flying backwards during this. Saved game attached.

Also... Scenario 33 Blackhorse
I guess this is not a bug persay but just strange...
US unit E4 and units like it show one set of weapons in 1st information screen (M16, M16, LAW, H. Grenade) and different set of weapons in second information screen (M16, 40mm Grenade). Unit appears to be using first list of weapons. Just curious.

Did a search for the Helo ATGM OpFire launch issue and couldn't find anything (my fault). This is the issue that has been noted before. User clicks on a Helo and launches an attack where the ATGM (improved TOW in this case) is the only weapon in range... before the launch enemy OpFire occurs... after the launch no missile is removed from ammo.

I wanted to add that this problem is not exclusive to Helos. It happened with a Bradley in Scenario 33 Blackhorse as well. Sorry no save. If I repeated things already said about this problem I apologize. Again I searched the board but couldn't find the thread.

When viewing the Unit List (in game Clipboard looking icon) the Previous button doesn't do Previous it does 1st page.

Jazz
Attached Files
File Type: zip 374027-backwardsflight.zip (78.6 KB, 135 views)