View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2003, 03:29 AM

Sergeant

StormcloudCreations is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hi there; your happy moderator/designer here..

Quote:
I was happily playing Overlord. When I needed to quit the game, I always Saved and Exited. Til now...
Please at least add a "Are You Sure?" before allowing the player to destroy everything with 1 inadvertant click!
Probably a good idea, though I tried to separate the buttons enough so that "accidental" clicks didn't happen. Saved games are deleted when they're loaded again in all 4 of the games in the Thunder Pack (to prevent save/reload cheating), so always be careful to save your game when you have to leave if you want to continue it later on. I'll have to remember to add a "Are You Sure?" pop-up box in future games when quitting.

Quote:
One more thing... the town size (600) needed to win seems way too small. I never had an opportunity to even visit any of my towns! How about an option to set this to at least 5000?
You're having an easy time getting to 600? Most players when I beta tested the game found 600 for each town as goal to be a real challenge, requiring several hours and a fair number of setbacks at the least to get there. You must be a heck of a good Overlord player!