View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,478 Times in 2,709 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: German OOB 16 Corrections/Suggestions

March is ALWAYS when we are in the final testing and assembly of the patches. Has been for a number of years now

The info is welcome but your timing is terrible and two years in a row is a pattern....you did the same thing last year. I have already made a number of changes to that OOB which I think some of yours covers as well and *IF* I get a break in what I need to do I will look into this but, as I said, your timing is poor. I'm already putting in 16+ hour days and just logging on to the forums is a distraction I don't need some days

*IF* I hadn't thought you were done after the previous post I would have said something but I figured that was it and that last one came in just before I was finsihed with OOB work so it fit in to the schedule. I mean really.. that OOB has been gone over by more people than I care to count. It's usually a surprise when someone finds something to complain about and I figured you were done... the last thing I expected at this stage was another long list of "issues" for that OOB

Don

Last edited by DRG; March 15th, 2013 at 03:28 PM..