View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2015, 11:24 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Requests to the FB Patch page.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, my intended output for the next patch will be significantly less than I had hoped. I intend to focus on one of my threads almost exclusively which has been for years now neglected to the point that some of this equipment is known by another name. I also hoped to fix the OOB for the Turkish tanks, French LeClercs and one other. So this coming week I'll get some answers and will be gone the following week, whose timing I look forward to more now then when this was planned for last Jan.

So in the mean time I'll extend this offer until 1 Dec. at which time I'll already be back and hopefully starting my work in a more focused manner as noted above. I will again respond to all and present them in the order received and they will be given priority over the above projects. It's 'our" game after all.

Don you can expect that PM later this week when I get some answers. To avoid speculation I'm fine.

Regards,
Pat

P.S. How can I get my RADCON symbol back on the threads I started? Submarine thing makes me feel like I'm at home!?! Just asking!?! Thanks!!

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..