Thread: MBT's
View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2019, 08:58 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

As a side note very early this morning I took a look at the numbers and more resources concerning the T-64BV BULAT/T-64BV BULAT 2017 and come up what I believe would be good "numbers" for the latter. I took my references/notes and came up with the numbers based on the current T-64BV BULAT and OPLOT-M.

Also I discovered that for sure the T-64BV BULAT 2017 apparently has 360' APS onboard as well as it's predecessor (Though I'm still looking into that.).

The APS is based on the same system that, and I hope your sitting down for this next, that the Ukraine sold to Turkey! Like diarrhea", Turkey just won't go away. I can confirm that the "PULAT" APS is mounted on their M-60 TTS and LEOPARD A1 tanks. Not sure about the M-48/LEORARD A4 tanks. At this point there's just as much to support "both sides of the coin" on them. I believe the M-60T already had it (APS) when submitted.

Was going to add it at the end of Taiwan F-16V post I just submitted until I saw how long it got!?!

Keeping something short, that'll be the day!?!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..