View Single Post
Old February 7th, 2012, 12:00 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AAR High Cultist & Troll King alliance

Well, in general I, Cthulhu_Fthagn, am pleased.
I decided to wait a month because I was already close to being able to cast another Call of the Deep ritual. I was hoping for more aquatic warriors to take with me than the two Shamblers I have now.

What I got was another Cultist like Zag'mi. But not quite like Zag'mi. Olgothu came up from the deep he is not human like Zag is. He is a hybrid between human and deep one. So he has the same limited spells as Zag, but he is also amphibioius like me. And he has extra acute senses which allows him to see units that are hiding nearby like bandits or goblins.

http://www.dom3minions.com/~gandalf/CoE3/AAR2/Olgothu.JPG

I have decided that it is not such a loss. I will split the shamblers taking one with me as a bodyguard to continue my exploration to the South. And allowing the new guy Olgathu to take the other one and go around the coast to the North. Eventually we may run into each other on the far side of the continent but we both should have expanded our abilities by then.

I will leave the limited Zag'mi cultist here to move back and forth between our towns making sure no wandering wildlife steals them from us. Eventually I may allow him to use some of our gold to hire more plain humans to aid him. Maybe.